Navi-motors, or Down Hole Motors (DHM) have a number of uses including: intersection of multiple targets from a single mother hole; collision of a single known target; and correction of a drill path to target.
DHM’s have an adjustable bent sub at the front which controls the deviation, the DHM is then oriented at the required toolface to drill in the required direction. This enables it to steer the hole in the correct direction.
We provide some of the most efficient and robust DHM’s on the market.
Features and Benefits
- 2 3/8” NX and 2 7/8” HX tool sizes
- Minimises drilling costs associated with commencement of new holes
- Increases probability of hitting targets
- Robust construction minimises maintenance and repair interruptions
- Quick and easy to adjust deflection settings